How do I obtain property file records?

If you are interested in viewing property records, please submit a FOIA Request (PDF). Completed forms can be submitted electronically to or dropped off at Village Hall, 419 Richmond Road. Please allow time for a response. Under FOIA, responses can take up to 21 business days for commercial requests and five days for all other requests. 

Show All Answers

1. What are the Village's normal operating hours?
2. What types of payment does the Village accept?
3. I just moved to Kenilworth, is there anything I need to complete for the Village?
4. I'm moving, how do I transfer the water bill out of my name?
5. How do I obtain property file records?