Message From Village President Potter
Sent: April, 10, 2020
A reminder for the holiday weekend from President Potter, please make best effort to stay inside this weekend and avoid unnecessary trips. While the infection curve may be showing signs of a plateau, the infection risk remains high in both our Village and the surrounding communities. It is simply not worth the risk to your health to venture out. Stay at Home, Save Lives.
Things you can do to help:
- Wear a non-medical grade mouth/nose covering if you ABSOLUTELY must leave your home.
- Text COVID to 312-500-3836 to receive accurate and timely updates from the Illinois Department of Public Health
- Sign up for SMART 911 - details are on the Village Website
- Wave a friendly “hello” to our police, fire and public works crews when you see them. They are leaving the safety of their homes so you don’t have to. Help them by staying at home.
- Make good use of technology to stay in touch with family and friends.
- Encourage your children to follow these suggestions. We can all probably remember how “invincible” it felt to be a teenager!
Thanks for your help during this period.
Kenilworth Police Department
419 Richmond Road • Kenilworth, IL 60043
Phone: 847-251-2141 • FAX: 847-251-3445
"Like" us on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/kenilworthpolice/