Transfer bills into or out of my name

If you are moving to the Village, please fill out the Utility start service form below. If you are renting a home in the Village you will also need to submit the renter agreement form including a water deposit along with the start service form below.  If you are moving out of the Village, please complete the utility stop service form below. If you provided a water deposit it will be returned upon payment of your final water bill.