Current Beach Status
The Kenilworth Beach Season is closed.
Thank you for another successful season and we look forward to seeing you again next year!
|Type of Pass||Kenilworth Residents||Non-Residents Living in Sears School District||Non-Residents|
|Household Season (Up to four)||$100||$150||$500|
|Each Additional Household Member||$10||$20||$100|
|Individual Season Fee||$40||$40||$200|
|Replacement of Lost or Stolen Season Pass||$5||$5||$5|
Please stay tuned for any updates to the 2021 Beach Guidelines.
Alert Center Sign Up: To get Kenilworth Beach closure notices sent to your email, sign up for the Alert Center’s Beach Closure by clicking here.
Closing- Labor Day (however there is a chance the season may be extended)
Lifeguards will staff the beach between 10:00 AM to 8:00 PM from the end of May to the beginning of September. When lifeguards are not on duty, the beach is still open for public enjoyment. Please swim at your own risk when lifeguards are not on duty.
Kenilworth Beach Rules
These rules and regulations are intended to promote the safety, comfort, and enjoyment of persons using the beach during the summer. Nonconformance by a few will result in the annoyance or discomfort to others and should be avoided. Therefore, the beach staff have been instructed to enforce these rules uniformly without exception.
- If the Water Superintendent determines the water is too cold or rough for swimming, a sign shall be displayed and the beach will be officially closed while such conditions continue. Persons who go into the water at this time do so at their own peril.
- No patrons are allowed on the jetty.
- Lifeguard protection is limited to the immediate vicinity of the Beach. Patrons must stay within the designated swimming area. Lifeguards will warn patrons when they have gone too far.
- Patrons are asked to not swim further than they are able to return.
- No person shall appear in a state of nudity, or shall any person make any indecent exposure of any kind on the beach or in the water.
- Children under 8 may not go into the water unless accompanied by an adult.
- Profane, offensive, or vulgar language will not be tolerated.
- No dogs are allowed on the beach.
- Rough, boisterous, or offensive activity will not be tolerated.
- Ball playing on the beach will be stopped when it causes annoyance to other beach patrons.
- No dumping on the beach or in the water.
- Glass and alcoholic beverages are prohibited.
- Fires and incendiary devices are prohibited.
- No soliciting.
- No boats, rafts, or floats within 300 feet of the beach.
- If patrons appear to be ill or have skin lesions, beach staff will not allow the patron to go into the water.