Vacant Home Watch

Homes vacant for longer than a 24-hour period may be put on this watch. This special watch is primarily used by residents going on vacation and those who are moving in or out, but can also be utilized under other circumstances. Officers will periodically walk around the home or business checking for open doors, windows or any apparent problems.

To request a House Watch, simply download our form. The House Watch Request Form (PDF) can be filled out on your home computer and either submitted electronically (using your email client) or printed out and returned via mail, fax or dropped off at the Police Department lobby.

Note: This Vacant House Check request should not be considered received until you receive a confirmation of receipt by either email or telephone. If you do not receive confirmation of receipt within 24 hours, please contact the Kenilworth Police Department by telephone at 847-251-2141.